Join Tyack Health at Our Sunshine Coast Clinic Because;
· We’re a proudly different, diverse multi-modality clinic
· We’re all working to make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives
· We care about our patients, as individuals
· We’re all life-long learners
· We want to grow old together doing what we love
· Being at Tyack Health feels like you’re “work home’
· Everybody’s on the same team and everything’s for the patient
There’s more… you should also know we have three passions:
1. Integrated holistic health care
2. Treating the cause, not just the symptoms
3. Our values, purpose and vision
Join a hand-picked team of practitioners who support one another and genuinely care about their patients. We work as a close-knit team to treat the underlying cause of issues – not just the obvious symptoms. That way, the return of our patients’ health is swifter and longer-lasting… helping them feel better, for life.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work integrally as part of a holistic health team, with a value on learning and development, please forward your resume to email@example.com
When you work with Tyack Health, you join a close-knit team. We love what we do, how we do it, but most importantly, why we do it… we care.
If you do too, then join us.
If you are a Clinical or General Psychologist with a passion for making a real difference in patient lives, through private practice, you are encouraged to apply. Tyack Health has a sought-after team of 8 Psychologists in our Manly West practice location and is now expanding to a new clinic location on the central Sunshine Coast.
If you are a registered Clinical or General Psychologist with eligibility for Medicare registration, and have great energy, passion and commitment this will be a rewarding opportunity, offering:
Tyack Health was founded in 1968 and today is one of the most diverse multi-disciplinary private practices in Australia. With the original clinic located in Manly West south of Brisbane, expansion to the beautiful Sunshine Coast offers a great relaxed beach side lifestyle for individual, couples and families. Working along-side a diverse group of other allied health practitioners creates opportunities to support patients through a team approach if required, as well as be involved in in-house professional development across a multi-disciplinary framework.